I know we are already into February but better late than never right? OKAY so I bring you my February most anticipated releases! as the title of this blog post says… Some of these releases are new releases, well most of them but there is also a sequel and a novella bind up to one of my favorite series! Shall we begin?
- Stars Above by Marissa Meyer – This is a novella bind up with stories from the characters of the Lunar Chronicles. If you have not read this series please go and do that because its amazing. From what I know this novella comes with nine stories from various characters from the series like, Cress, Scarlett, Wolf, Thorne and Cinder off course, but the catch is that some of these stories are from the past? They are events that happened previous to the events of the main plot of the series so it’s exciting to know the before of all the events towards the present!
- Assassin’s Heart by Sara Ahiers – This is a brand new release and I’m excited for it because its about assassins! From what I can gather is has to do with a family of assassins who are murdered and their daughter, who is the main character finds out and will not stop until she gets revenge out of who did this to her family and along the way in doing that she has a battle between her heart because the family of her love interest is involved so there is also that!
- Starflight by Melissa Sanders – From what I can gather this book is set in space and the main characters have to flee earth because she was framed. Thats basically all I know about this haha BUT Im excited because it takes place in space and its a stand alone!
- Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard – I know nothing of this book because its the sequel to Red Queen which I have not read. I own the first book and have for over a year and still have not read this book but Im excited for this sequel but that means I can marathon it? somehow haha.
- The Vicious Mask by Tarun Shanker & Kelly Zekas – If you go to goodreads this is the first thing you’ll read, “Jane Austen meets X-Men in this gripping and adventure-filled paranormal romance set in Victorian London” UH YES PLEASE! thats all I needed to know really so Im excited! haha
- The Shadow Queen by C. J. Redwine – This is basically a re telling of Snow White from what I can gather and Im a sucker for re tellings! Thats basically all I need to know.
- The Forbidden Wish by Jessica Khoury – ITS ABOUT A JINNI and its a RE TELLING FOR ALADDIN sort of BUT I LOVE ALADDIN SO THATS ALL I NEED TO KNOW!
So these are my February most anticipated releases! what are some of yours?